Sunday, October 12, 2008

12 of 12 (3.0) - OCTOBER 2008

Here we go again! See Chad's blog for the rules and for other people's 12 of 12's. :)

8:39
My iPod woke me up. Yay! I love to wake up to music...

10:19
I was a bit slow getting my day started, so breakfast (honey toast) was almost two hours after waking up. :D

10:37 ff.
It's a beautiful day outside, which allows me to show you the beauty of the autumn foliage right outside my apartment. It is a beautiful day and there's a balloon up in the air.

10:40
Time to get the best use out of the genius that is Time Machine, now that I have an external hard drive that is bigger than my iMac's internal hard drive.

14:01
Having lunch and going through the next job applications I'll send out.

17:04
And the balloons are back. Soon they'll be stuck in their winter quarters. :(

18:49
The days are over much too soon these days...

20:38
Watching The DaVinci Code. I haven't read the book and had not seen the movie yet, so I was pretty excited. And the movie didn't disappoint. It actually made me want to read the book, but that will have to wait until thesis days are over. :D

22:44
Multi-tasking! I'm still watching the movie, uploading the first 12 of 12 pictures and IMing with a friend who, by the way, had a dream last night that her name was mentioned on Chad's website. Well, now I made that happen, at least indirectly. :lol:

Good night!

10 Comments:

Dogeared said...

You have pretty foliage to look out on! (my balcony view's the Olympic site, so a building site at the moment! ;-) ).

And good luck with the job applications!

I really liked both the book and the film of The Da Vinci Code, which I know puts me in the minority. But hey, it doesn't pretend to be a Nobel prize winning novel - it's an easy and quick read!

Lovely 12 of 12 :smooch:

Sunny Archibald said...

Oh, my gosh.....your view is beautiful at this time of year. I hope you get a job soon.

Pete Cullen said...

Hey Christin, what beautiful autumn colours in Dresden :) I liked the book and the film of The Da Vinci Code too, I preferred the way the book ended though.

Jason said...

What, no iPhone??? lol.

I think my household has nearly ever Apple product available.

Great shots! Dresden looks like a beautiful city. I vacationed last Christmas in Ilsede and Berlin. Great cities!! I'll be there again this year for Silvester.

Great 12 of 12. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!

Hibe said...

I find the buildings as striking as the foliage. The dormers along the roofs and the color of the roofs as well as the ivy climbing over half the building all make it look so "old worldly". Okay, it's Germany, so it is the "old world". Nothing wrong with that. :)

Gorgeous sunset too.

Anonymous said...

How lovely! I miss autumn. We don't really have it in Texas ...

Anonymous said...

Hallo Christin,
schöne Bilder. Die Herbstfarben sind herrlich, gell?!?

Ich drück dir die Daumen bei der Jobsuche.

LG
Steffi.

Scooter said...

Incredible. Your photos were truly beautiful. Especially loved to ivy on the building and the balloons. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Martini Dan said...

Cool photos! I love hot air balloons!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com