Monday, August 13, 2007

12 of 12 August

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in 4 weeks... Well, at least I remembered that today is the 12th. lol For more information, see Chad's blog.

Here we go. August 12th, 2007 in the life of Christin. I spent half of it in Magdeburg, at my parents', then drove back to Dresden in the early afternoon.

1) 08:07
Waking up...


2) 10:30
Me, playing on my wonderful piano...


3) 10:32
The piece I practiced. A "Song Without Words" by Mendolssohn-Bartholdy.


4) 14:32
Yay! Bio diesel is 5 cents cheaper than regular diesel.


5) 14:33
The bio diesel pump doesn't look too good. Regular diesel it shall be then...


6) 14:52
Waiting... It took the train five minutes to appear. *grumble*


7) 15:50
Halfway between Magdeburg and Dresden. Yay!


8) 22:40
On my way back from the birthday party. I'm trying to hurry, but the car in front of me is going terribly slow. *grumbleagain*


9) 22:50
Still on my way back from the party. I'm waiting at a red light and this guy is staring at me from my left. lol


10) 23:15
Back home. Checking the consultation-hours of one of my professors.


11) 23:45
A couple of things to unpack...


12) 23:59
The 12th is almost over. Time to turn another page in my Yann Arthus-Bertrand calendar book.


Bonus pic: light.
This is a sunset shot through the holes in my balcony balustrade.


Stay tuned for next month's 12 of 12. It's on my birthday!

8 Comments:

Dogeared said...

So a special 12 of 12 next month then! Looking forward to it [hug]

Nice photos - looks like you had good weather, which makes it feel like summer!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Look forward to birthday pictures!! :)

Poun said...

Fun 12 of 12, i liked that sunset pic !
(see you next month !)

Anonymous said...

Das letzte Bild sieht ja schick aus. Ich hab leider nichts gefunden als Bonuspic.
Aber ich antworte Dir mal wegen des Puzzles: Früher war ich wohl genau so fanatisch wie Du, aber irgendwann hat es nachgelassen und ich hab auch einfach keine Zeit mehr gefunden. Doch als ich das Puzzle bei Plus sah, musste ich es einfach mitnehmen. Und vielleicht finde ich ja auch mal ein paar freie Minuten. So zwischen den Semestern ... :)

Liebe Grüße
Nici

Susan said...

great photos! can't wait to see next months as well!

Kerri said...

Those are great photos, especially the sunset picture. It's so pretty!

Scooter said...

Love the last picture. Beautiful!

Chad Darnell said...

Fun pics! Thanks for doing it again!

-C

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com