Sunday, February 18, 2007

I love puzzles...

And that's why it happens fairly often that I spend nights putting puzzles together, which are of the 1000, 1500 or 2000 pieces variety. Last night was such a night. I had to finish the puzzle because I'm having a friend over from my hometown on Tuesday and that means that the living room table has to be free. When I am alone I don't mind blocking my table with puzzles, since I rarely sit down at it to eat. And when I work at the table it is fairly easy to spread the sheets of paper and the books over the puzzle, without disturbing it. But having a friend over means eating at the table, which means no puzzle. Long story short: here is the puzzle I finished last night:




And here are a couple of other puzzles I did over the last 2 or so years, going from the most recent before the one above to the oldest:

This one was done in September 2006.

This is one of the most difficult puzzles I own, because of all the colors. I did it in June 2006.

May 2006. 1500 pieces...

This puzzle has 2000 pieces. I had to do it on the floor because my table isn't large enough for it. I did it in October 2005.

This puzzle was done on the floor of my Strasbourg apartment in June 2005. It shows Boston Harbor.

Another poor quality picture. I also did this one in Strasbourg. And I did finish it, except for one piece that is missing from the puzzle. *cry*

I did this one in October 2004, when my father visited me in Strasbourg. Sorry for the poor quality, I took this picture with my old cell phone camera.


I have plenty of other puzzles that still need to be done. So stay tuned for more puzzle pictures...

2 Comments:

Dogeared said...

Pretty puzzles! Now I know what to get you, if I ever need to get you a gift ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ich liebe deinen Blog, ich auch mache Puzzles, wenn ihr t " der vien Inters-Haken, auf zu sehen:http://sheeptouriste.skyrock.com/

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com