Sunday, March 11, 2007

Christin in the city...

It's been a long time since my last post... But I've been very busy. And sometimes not so busy at all... And so much has happened!

1) The Oscars (25/02/07). It was a nice show, I liked Ellen DeGeneres as a host and the general flair of the whole event. There weren't too many surprises (but - as every year - I lost the Oscar bet with my best friend and now I have to pay next time we go and see a movie - as every year *lol*), I was especially glad to see Helen Mirren and Jennifer Hudson win. And though it was nighttime and completely dark outside (in German time the Oscars air from 1 a.m. to approximately 6.30 a.m.) I didn't yawn. Not.once. Oh, the things that make me proud...

2) I turned in my law paper - one day before its due date!

3) I visited my father in Berlin. I love Berlin, it's a great city. And now that I finally remembered to bring my camera, I even took some pictures. The weather was lousy, but the pictures aren't too bad.

Here are a couple of my favorites:


There are a couple of things lying ahead of me, like for example driving to an informal singing audition at a music school. Or finishing (better yet: starting) my history paper that is due at the end of this month. And there are a couple of choir things: a rehearsal weekend and lots of concerts.

Oh, and I'm getting a new TV. *grin*

1 Comments:

Dogeared said...

I need a new TV too. I think - my current one is all wonky wth the colour and quality. It's been like this for 6 months, I've still not gotten round to sorting it out (seeing if it can be repaired).

And yay for the audition too!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com