Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sometimes old is better than new...

So... I got my new TV yesterday. I had to get up at 6.15 am since the TV people were supposed to stop by between 6.30 am and 1 pm - isn't that precise? They came at 7.20 am, brought the new TV and took away my old one. I unpacked it but didn't turn it on immediately, since it came in from the cold. I waited an hour and then - thinking that the TV had adapted to the room temperature - I turned it on. And ... the TV is broken! So now I have a brandnew, dysfunctional TV instead of an old one that had its flaws, but still gave me a picture. I called the store and they promised to send me a new one, but that might take a while...

*grumble*

1 Comments:

Dogeared said...

I'm not sure I'd have thought about the cold... but it sucks it doesn't work! :hammer: on them!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com