Friday, October 12, 2007

12 of 12 October

One month has passed, and once again I didn't get to post anything in between one 12th and the next... But alas, it is the 12th, so this blog gets its regular update. 12 of 12 is the brainchild of Chad Darnell. Thanks to him once again for this wonderful idea.


October 12, 2007 in the life of Christin...

1) 09:45
I slept in. *blushing* But since I didn't have to be anywhere in the morning it is very excusable. First things first: checking emails and my cyber-home.


2) 09:51
One, or actually two of the reasons for why I slept in. These are my latest DVD purchases and so it got a little late last night...


3) 09:55
Breakfast. Checking Chad's blog for this month's bonus picture theme.


4) 12:16
I went to my workplace this morning to return some books and to get a few things sorted out. I also picked up my last history paper and got an A-. Yay! This picture was taken on the way back from the institute.


5) 12:19
On the way to the supermarket to do some long overdue grocery shopping. I've been pretty sick this week (a very nasty cold with fever and almost everything else that goes with it), so I've been living on my last reserves. It's clearly fall in Germany...


6) 12:30
The supermarket. It's more of a mall, only everything is in one giant room. *lol*


Bonus picture: Orange.
Still in the supermarket. At first, I wanted to go for orange, but then I saw these orange peppers and thought they'd be a little more funny.


7) 15:15
Fall picture #3, taken from my balcony.


8) 15:15
Fall picture #4, also taken from my balcony.


9) 18:14
View over Dresden at dusk, taken from my living room window.


10) 22:18
I'm back home from another night of CD recording. I'm singing (or rather guesting) in another ensemble (in addition to the two choirs I'm already singing with) and we're doing a CD recording of two pieces by Francesco Feo that have never been recorded before. Exciting!


11) 22:19
Some chocolate to reward myself after a fun, but exhausting evening.


12) 22:40
I am exhausted, but I can't afford to go to bed yet, so some reading and studying is in order. This is my monthly literature picture. The topics for my next oral exam (which was supposed to be on October 4th, but my professor got sick so it had to be postponed): U.S. Foreign Policy after the End of the Cold War and International Environmental Regimes. Yeah...



Good night! See you next month (maybe earlier, but I wouldn't hold my breath ;)).

9 Comments:

Dogeared said...

Well done on the A-!

Looks like you had the same weather as we did - grey, with a side of cloud...

Zippy said...

Congrats on the A-!! That's awesome. I love the picture of the ivy on the building turning red - it's so pretty. It's been so hot here that the foliage has barely begun to turn.

Chad Darnell said...

Wow! Looks like you had a graet day! Thanks for doing it!

-C

Anonymous said...

Hallo Christin,
schöne Bilder. Ja, es herbstelt bei uns in D, gell?
Ich hab auch ganz viele Blätter fotografiert.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deiner 1 ! Und "hoch lebe" der real.- :O)

LG
Steffi.

Scooter said...

Great pix! I love #7, gorgeous!

Poun said...

Ooooh i love falls pictures !!!! gorgeous !

and you've got some kinders hehe !!! hummmm....^_^

snowelf said...

It's beautiful where you live! And congrats on the A!! I am also in school so I know just how you feel receiving it!

It's beautiful where you are! I love the view of the city!!

--snow

Anonymous said...

Great pics! :) YUMMMM! Chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

Dresden's beautiful. I wish I could live there.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com