Thursday, November 13, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings Week 302





I say...and you think...

  1. Coverage :: The Presidential election in the US! Lots of news coverage, even in Germany.

  2. Cynical :: I prefer sarcastic.

  3. Gust :: The coast.

  4. Improvised :: Lots of my cooking. I love experimenting with what I got in my fridge.

  5. V :: "Two-level diplomacy", or: the multilateralism excuse, which is Chapter V of my thesis.

  6. Guests :: My parents are going to visit me for New Year's!

  7. Brutal :: Wrestling

  8. Grant :: I'd love to have one for a Ph.D.

  9. Pull :: Push

  10. Streaming :: Soundtracks.com <-- One of my favorite internet radio stations. (Streaming Soundtracks)
Wanna mutter, too? Go here!

0 Comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com