Monday, December 22, 2008

12 of 12 (3) - 2008

January - My parents were visiting me after I had spent the New Year in NYC.

February - An "iSight camera 12 of 12" since my Exilim was at the camera doctor...

March - A day at home and menacing clouds.

April - Concert trip to Zwickau.

May - Poker night at Christin's.

June - Football (soccer) fever.

July - Museum Night in Dresden

August - Olympic fever!

September - Turning 25...

October - A golden October day...

November - Thesis stress...

December - 'Tis the season to be jolly, a.k.a concert trip to Frankfurt/Main.

2 Comments:

Hibe said...

That's an impressive year Christin. I liked your February 12 most because it was very innovative and we got to see more of your pretty face. :) Looking forward to see mre next year.

Dogeared said...

I still haven't finished my 12 of 12 of 12! [doh] - I didn't finish before I came home for Christmas, and I didn't bring my MacBook with me. I liked seeing yours though, and seeing photos I might have forgotten about from the start of the year.

Good luck with the 365 challenge - and of course I don't mind [smooch]. You're sweet to mention it, and I love that about you - good luck with it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the 2008 one. And the Sunday Six too! Happy New Year [hug]

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com